By Sandra Duran Wilson,Darlene McElroy
Indulge your inventive interest and take your paintings off the canvas, off the board, and into the courageous new global of Alternative paintings Surfaces!
Mixed-media powerhouse duo Darlene Olivia McElroy and Sandra Duran Wilson, authors of the best-selling books Image move Workshop, floor therapy Workshop and Mixed Media Revolution, blaze new artistic territory with greater than a hundred concepts for engaged on greater than 35 specified surfaces during this, their jam-packed fourth book!
You'll locate anything new and interesting on each page:
- More than 35 substitute surfaces, together with galvanized tin, mica, rawhide, nylon, unsanded grout, slate, spray foam and more
- More than a hundred strategies for portray, sculpting, growing textures, encasing, carving, printing, moving and more
- More than a hundred twenty five information for troubleshooting, getting ready your surfaces, completing and mounting your paintings, and taking your paintings to the following level
- More than 50 inspiring entire items of paintings showcasing the surfaces and techniques
Read or Download Alternative Art Surfaces: Mixed-Media Techniques for Painting on More Than 35 Different Surfaces PDF
Similar painting books
A charming, step by step consultant that teaches artists to attract and paint distinct duplicates of universal gadgets, rendered within the trompe l'oeil, hyperrealistic sort of artist Mark Crilley's well known YouTube video sequence. Are You as much as the problem? With simply watercolors, coloured pencils, and white gouache, artist Mark Crilley takes you step by step via his technique for generating lovely, hyperrealistic recreations of daily goods.
Diego Velázquez' Gemälde Hilanderas / Spinnerinnen, das noch zu Beginn des 20. Jahrhunderts als "ältestes Arbeiter- oder Fabrikstück" galt, gehört zu den großen Rätselbildern der Kunstgeschichte. Erst 1927 erkannte Aby Warburg in der Hintergrundszene den Wettstreit zwischen Pallas und Arachne und interpretierte das Bild als "Allegorie der Webekunst".
During this ground-breaking paintings booklet, best artist Mike Bernard unearths each point of operating with college, paint and different mixed-media techniques. every little thing from the preliminary thought for a portray via to layout, color, floor characteristics and completing touches is roofed. With specific details and suggestion on university ideas, the ebook demonstrates how one can advance unique effects by way of beginning with paper college after which operating freely with paint and different fabrics.
The dominant kind of Ottoman pictorial paintings until eventually the eighteenth century, miniatures have typically been studied as reflecting the socio-historical contexts, aesthetic issues and creative tastes of the period during which they have been produced. Begüm Özden F? rat proposes as a substitute an intensive re-reading of 17th- and eighteenth-century miniatures within the mild of up to date serious concept, highlighting the viewer’s come across with the picture.
- Representing Duchess Anna Amalia's Bildung: A Visual Metamorphosis in Portraiture from Political to Personal in Eighteenth-Century Germany (Routledge Research in Gender and Art)
- Beautiful Portrait Painting in Oils: Keys to Mastering Diverse Skin Tones and More
- Portraits: John Berger on Artists
- Watercolor Painting: A Comprehensive Approach to Mastering the Medium
- Painting Portraits and Figures in Watercolor
- 149 Paintings You Really Need to See in North America: (So You Can Ignore the Others)
Additional resources for Alternative Art Surfaces: Mixed-Media Techniques for Painting on More Than 35 Different Surfaces
Alternative Art Surfaces: Mixed-Media Techniques for Painting on More Than 35 Different Surfaces by Sandra Duran Wilson,Darlene McElroy